Joining the Y means you join an organization that serves all, regardless of ability to pay, for over 121 years. As a member, you receive:
- Membership Rates on programs (see individual program pages)
- Two full-sized fitness facilities (Family Y and the Athenian YMCA-Adult Only)
- Nationwide Membership access no matter where you travel!
- Indoor Aquatic Facility
- Indoor Basketball Gym
- Adult Only Locker Rooms (Family YMCA)
- Several Free and Discounted Fitness Classes
- Ability to serve your community through special events, volunteering and giving.
- Corporate and Military Membership (Call Andrea McGehee, Membership Services Supervisor for more information 270-663-8227 or email at email@example.com)